Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA OUTREACH VIDEOS

IDEAS


FACEBOOK IS NOT A MINISTRY

ONE CHURCH'S GENIUS IDEA

3 TIPS FOR YOUTH MIN.

SOCIAL MEDIA IN CHURCH'S MINISTRY

MEDIA MINISTRY

BUILDING A CHURCH MEDIA TEAM

THE BEST CHURCH SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS

BEST STRATEGIES-FOCUS ON WORLD RELIGIONS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PARISHNERS AND MINISTRY

SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY-5

USING VIDEO IN YOUR MINISTRY


7 FIXABLE MISTAKES CHURCHES MAKE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

HOW TO MAKE GREAT SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS

BUILDING A BEST SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM

JASON CASTON TALKS ABOUT USING THE SOCIAL MEDIA EFFECTIVELY

WHY IS THE ELEVATION CHURCH SO GOOD AT SOCIAL MEDIA

WHAT TO POST ON YOUR CHURCH'S SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM


USING SOCIAL MEDIA EFFECTIVELY-LAS DAHLE


4 TIPS

A GODLESS GENERATION-SPOKEN WORD

GOSPEL REGGAE

LOST GENERATION- GOSPEL RAP

GOSPEL REGGAE TAKES OVER

GOSPEL CENTERED HIP HOP

GOSPEL REGGAE

EQUIPPING THE YOUTH TO EMBRACE GOSPEL DIVERSITY

HOW TO SHARE THE GOSPEL

BURUNDI GOSPEL SHOW



CHANGING STEREOTYPES ABOUT HIP HOP

GOSPEL REGGAE MIX-DJ PAUL

GOSPEL RnB

DISCIPLE DJ MIX

GOSPEL SOCA PRAISE

HIP HOP CHURCH WHERE THE PASTOR RAPS

AMBASSADOR AND TONIC ON GOSPEL RAP

GOSPEL AZONTO

AZONTO FOR JESUS

PURE KULERE GOSPEL

NAIJA GOSPEL PRAISE AND WORSHIP

GHANA GOSPEL AZONTO

AZONTO FOR JESUS VOL. II

DJ OBENG GOSPEL AZONTO MIX

DJ RD PRINCE- GOSPEL AZONTO MIX

AFROBEAT PRAISE PARTY MIX

AFROBEAT GOSPEL

AFROBEATS GOSPEL NAIJA AND GHANA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 7: Different Kinds Of Sermons The Content of Preaching

Lesson 7: Different Kinds Of Sermons The Content of Preaching by Vince Olaer | Featured , For Pastors Only , Preaching | 16 comments There are several kinds of sermons. Each of them has their own characteristics and purposes. I would say that all these can be used in different kinds of occasions but depending on a particular situation and to what God is telling to the preacher. I cannot say which is the ultimate best form of sermon since I already have used all of these alternately. As for my own preference however, I usually work on Expository sermon and Series of sermons. Doing this allows me to have more topics to discuss and things to learn. In this part, let us again remember the definitions of Preaching and Sermon. Preaching is a verb which means the act of proclaiming the gospel. While Sermon is a noun that refers to the content of preaching. Expository Sermon As the name implies, it is delivering a sermon by Bible exposition. N.M. Van Cleave in hi...

THURSDAY, 4TH APRIL, 2019-MORNING PRAYERS

1. Prayer for the Morning Heavenly Father, I do not fear this day, for you are with me wherever I might go, your light to shine ahead, your footsteps to lead the way. I do not fear this day, for your word will be my guide. Your strength will sustain me and your love revive me, this day and all days. I do not fear this day, for you are with me. In the name of Christ, I call upon you. Amen. For Love Lord God, I thank you for all the love you have shown me: the love of family, the love of friends and fellow believers, and above all the inestimable love of my Lord Jesus Christ, which showers me and washes away the soil of this world. Like a great waterfall it gushes without ceasing, overwhelming every sin and pain the world can dish out. Forgive my failures to love you fully in return, Lord. Forgive me for all the times I have disappointed those who love me or have disappointed you by failing those who might not even know who I am, but whom you have given...

EFFECTIVE YOUTH MINISTRY VIDEOS

PLANNING 10 HABITS OF EFFECTIVE MINISTRY HOW TO BUILD A STRONG MIN.