Skip to main content

11 Powerful Prayers for Those Who are Lost

11 Powerful Prayers for Those Who are Lost

Each and everyone of your friends and family members require some form of prayer. For those that have not been brought close to the Lord, we must pray for their salvation and to draw near to Christ. These powerful prayers for those who are lost serve as just some examples to the type of prayers you can recite for those in need.

Prayer #1

Lord,
I come to You to lift up those that are lost. Father, give them strength to make it through today and all of the struggles they encounter. Father, I am willing to be Your vessel. Use me to shine the light of Jesus into the eyes of the lost this day. May they feel You moving as they encounter the trials of this day.I love You, Lord! Amen

Prayer #2

Dear God,
You know our hearts, you hear our prayers, and care about all that concerns us. You understand the burden we carry and how we want, more than anything, to see our loved ones come to you. Help us to remember that you love them more than we ever could. And you desire to extend your great love and forgiveness, your mercy and hope.
We praise you for you are Redeemer and Rescuer, Savior and Lord. We know and believe that there’s no pit so deep that your love can’t reach us still. We understand that your mercies are new every morning, and your faithfulness is great.
We love you Lord, we need you, and we thank you that you hear our prayers and are at work even now. Powerfully. Faithfully. Miraculously. Thank you for the gift of our Savior, God with us. Thank you for your goodness and love…
In Jesus’ Name,
Amen.

Prayer #3

Jesus, please be with my friend reading this prayer. You know every wound, every joy, every fear, every dream. Heal old wounds. Heal new wounds. Rejoice alongside. Alleviate every haunting fear. Fulfill God-sized dreams in Your timing (and help us be patient in the waiting). Help us all to see the power of Your resurrection this month. Give us eyes to see where new life springs in our hearts. Rejuvenate when we’re weak. We need You Jesus. Amen.

Prayer #4

Father, you know our hearts and share our sorrows. We are hurt by our parting from those whom we loved: when we are angry at the loss we have sustained, when we long for words of comfort, yet find them hard to hear, turn our grief to truer living, our affliction to firmer hope in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Prayer #5

Lord, we ask that you would halt the plans of the enemy over these we love as we bring them before you right now. We pray that his schemes be demolished and that your plans for good, for a future and hope, would prevail. Would you open blind eyes that they might see your Truth. Would you rescue those walking in darkness and heal the deep wounds of those who’ve been hurt.
We pray for the miraculous intervention of your Spirit to draw them to yourself, to work strong on behalf of our loved ones who are lost and wandering. For you came with good news, to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for captives and release for the prisoners. Though we deserved penalty for our wrong, you stood in our place and took the blows on our behalf. You choose to die, so that we can live. Forever and free.
Lord, forgive our unbelief. Forgive the times we’ve doubted that you could ever change a distant heart. Forgive our hard-heartedness, our weariness, or forgetfulness to “pray continually.” Thank you that you never give up on us.
In Jesus’ Name,
Amen.

Prayer #6

Righteous Father God, I beg with You to send Your Holy Spirit to convict those who don’t yet know You to see their need for the Savior, that they might see their sin and know that their sins have separated them from You (Isaiah 59:1-2), and that their one and only hope is in Jesus Christ alone (Acts 4:12). I know that it is not Your desire that any should perish and that only You can grant repentance to the lost (2 Pet. 3:9), so I am praying for those who don’t yet even know that they have sins that need to be forgiven. Only Your Spirit can reveal to them that they have the wrath of God on them if they refuse to believe in Jesus (John 3:36b). In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Prayer #7

Father in Heaven,
You are worthy of all praise and glory and I exalt You this day! Father, You have placed my sister on my heart because she is at rock-bottom right now. Lord, I can feel You drawing her to You by using me as a vessel. Lord, she comes to me daily with concerns about life and she is at the point of desperation that You can do a miracle! Father, I pray that today she will wait no longer! Father bring her to her knees today! May she cry out to You for deliverance and guidance! May she cry out to You for salvation through Jesus! Father, I want to be there when she looks to You for the first time. I will pray with her. I will cry with her. I will be silent with her. I will be a friend to her in one of the most desperate times of her life. Lord I lift Angela up to You today. I love You, Father! Amen
Report this ad

Prayer #8

Almighty God,
My own brother is living a lie. He goes to church, but that’s about it. He isn’t reading his Bible. He doesn’t talk about You with anyone. He doesn’t grasp the fact that You want a real relationship with him. Father, I know where his heart is by the things he says and does, and the places that he goes. I don’t want him to miss out on the amazingness of Heaven. Father, please show him You are real. He thinks going to church is enough, but that is the farthest thing from the truth. Being in a church building doesn’t make him a Christian any more than being in a garage makes him a car. Father, he needs to understand this! Bring him to his knees, Lord. If it be Your will, give me time with my brother where we can talk about You and the reality of eternity. Lord, I love my brother and I know you do too. I lift him up to you this day. I love You, Father! Amen

Prayer #9

Father God, it is through the strong name of Jesus that I pray and for the answer to this prayer to be for His glory that the lost can know the joy of their salvation and have the hope that is found only in You. As the world grows more and more wicked, the time of Your great Son’s coming is approaching, and then it will be too late for those to repent and trust in Jesus (Rev. 20:12-15). The glory that Your Son deserves will be all the greater when many more can fall before Him and worship Him on the great day of His visitation, and millions can worship Him Who alone is worthy. It is for His glory that I pray in His precious name, Amen.

Prayer #10

Father,
The rampant, disregard for Your glorious Name is profaned every single day in every single room of my workplace. Father, it drives me nuts to hear them use Your Name as a curse word. They don’t understand how lost they really are and that is why I pray for them today. Father, many of these men and women have their own children and they would do anything to protect them. Father, open their eyes to see that You feel the same way. Everything is finished. We are guaranteed Heaven by believing in the atoning blood of Your, Son. Thank You for Jesus, Father! Thank You for Jesus! I lift up my fellow co-workers to You today, Lord. Use me as You see fit in showing them love and compassion. May they see You in my actions this day. I love You! Amen
Report this ad

Prayer #11

Heavenly Father, I come before Your majestic throne through the glorious name of the King of kings and the Lord of lords to open the eyes of the blind who don’t yet see. They are held captive by the god of this world (Col. 2:8) because “the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God” (2 Cor. 4:4). Only You can open the eyes of the blind and open their ears to hear so that they might receive eternal life in Jesus Christ, in Whose powerful, omnipotent name I pray. Amen.
Here is a great video from Pastor Rick Warren on how to transform your life by changing your mind.

The 125 Most Powerful Prayers Ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFFECTIVE YOUTH MINISTRY VIDEOS

PLANNING 10 HABITS OF EFFECTIVE MINISTRY HOW TO BUILD A STRONG MIN.

REMEMBERING PROPHETESS AUNTIE GRACE MENSAH OF EDUMFA

11 KINDS OF PREACHERS

11 Kinds of Preacher: Which One Are You? By Peter Mead - May 24, 2016 Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest The fourth world. That’s what Haddon Robinson called it. He took John Stott’s two worlds of preaching—the world of the Bible and the world of the contemporary listener’s culture, and he added two more. First, the specific culture of the local congregation (which may differ sharply from the contemporary culture in general). Then, the fourth world—the inner world of the preacher. We have to understand all four worlds to preach effectively. I’d like to probe that fourth world in respect to personality types. Now I know these are controversial. There are those in favor and those against. There are advocates for this taxonomy and those pushing for another. Some oppose them altogether. Some people refuse to be labeled (perhaps a personality thing); others love it (ditto). I’ll let you chase the type tests and theoretical discussions else