Skip to main content

125 POWERFUL PRAYERS- NUMBER 5-25 Powerful Prayers for Peace of Mind, Comfort and Understanding

25 Powerful Prayers for Peace of Mind, Comfort and Understanding

When you are left feeling lost or confused, seeking a clear mind from the Lord can put you on a path of understanding. These powerful prayers for peace of mind, comfort, and understanding will help you to find clarity.

Prayer #1

God, who is more than we can ever comprehend,
help us to seek you,
and you alone.
Help us to stand before all that we could do
and seek what you would do,
and do that.
Lift from us our need to achieve all that we can be
and instead,
surrender to what you can be in us.
Give us ways to refrain from the busyness
that will put us on edge and off center,
give us today your peace.
Amen.

Prayer #2

Holy and perfect God,
you know I want to be available.
Help that desire sink deeply enough into my being
for me to actually change
and to say “no” to a least one worthy, but not urgent, task today.
Give me the ability to be open to the life I am leading;
not the one I am planning to lead.
Amen.

Prayer #3

Almighty God, We bless you for our lives,
we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace
we receive. We thank you for your faithfulness even
though we are not that faithful to you.
Lord Jesus, we ask you to give us all around
peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit.
We want you to heal and remove everything that is
causing stress, grief, and sorrow in our lives.
Please guide our path through life and make our
enemies be at peace with us. Let your peace reign in our family,
at our place of work, businesses and everything we lay our hands on.
Report this ad
Let your angels of peace go ahead of us when we go out
and stay by our side when we return. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Prayer #4

Lord, please put Your peace in my heart.
I’m worried and anxious.
My mind races and obsesses.
I can’t help thinking about my problems.
And the more I think about them,
the more depressed I become.
I feel like I’m sinking down in quicksand
and can’t get out.
Calm me, Lord.
Slow me down, put Your peace in my heart.
No matter what problem I have, Lord,
You are bigger,
You are more powerful than it is.
So I bring my problem to You.
I know what I want.
I know my will.
I do not know Yours.
I do not know how You will use this problem for my salvation.
I do not know what good You will workout from this evil.
But I trust You.
I trust Your goodness and Your wisdom.
So I place myself in Your hands.
Please fill my heart with peace.
Amen.

Prayer #5

Loving God, please grant me peace of mind and calm my troubled heart. My soul is like a turbulent sea. I can’t seem to find my balance so I stumble and worry constantly. Give me the strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose and walk the path you’ve laid out for me. I trust your Love God, and know that you will heal this stress. Just as the sun rises each day against the dark of night. Please bring me clarity with the light of God.
In your name I pray,
Report this ad
Amen.

Prayer #6

Oh Lord, sometimes my insides feel like a battle zone, where missiles are falling too close to home. Other times I’m caught in an endless storm, with thoughts flying out of control. Confusion reigns, and defeat creeps in to steal my joy. I need your peace—the deep-down-in-your-heart kind that stays with me day and night and speaks confidently into the wind. Calm my anxious spirit, Lord; all the attacking “if-onlys” and “what-ifs” fill me with needless worry.
Whenever I’m stressed, anxious, or afraid, help me remember to run to you. You’re the only one that can calm my fears and end my fretful behavior. Whether in trivial or heavy matters, I know you will not only give me peace; Lord, you will be my peace. And when I draw close to you—in prayer, in reading your Word, in helping another, in taking my mind off myself—you will be there, up close and personal.
I can’t handle these times alone, Lord. Will you speak peace and calm my storms, or hold my hand while we walk through them together? Will you bring the reassuring wisdom of those who have come through similar times into my life? Thank you, Lord. I’m trusting you.
In the name of the One who makes the wind and the waves stand still, Amen.

Prayer #7

Lord, I come before you ready to pour out my worries, anxieties and fears at Your feet. I am claiming and declaring Your promises for blessings of peace and strength over my life. Bring a peace into my soul that passes all worldly understanding and make me a light for others to see Your strength.

Prayer #8

Heavenly Father, please grant me peace of mind
and calm my troubled heart. My soul is like
a turbulent sea. I can’t seem to find my balance
so I stumble and worry constantly. Give me the
strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose
and walk the path you’ve laid out for me. I trust
your Love God, and know that you will heal this stress.
Just as the sun rises each day against the dark of
night. Please bring me clarity with the light of God.
In your name I pray, Amen.

Prayer #9

Almighty God, We bless you for our lives,
we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace
we receive. We thank you for your faithfulness even
though we are not that faithful to you.
Lord Jesus, we ask you to give us all around
peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit.
We want you to heal and remove everything that is
causing stress, grief, and sorrow in our lives.

Prayer #10

Lord,
Lead me into the valley of your protection.
May I feel safe and secure sheltered there.
Lead me to drink from streams of life.
May I find hope and healing in the waters.
Lead me to fields of green meadows.
May I rest in quiet places on the softness of your grass.
Lead me into the light of your eternal truth.
May I bathe in the promise of heaven.
Amen.

Prayer #11

O God
I focus on Your resurrection love
Like a soft bed of grace,
I choose to lie down here.
I feel the peace
You have sown into my heart,
I choose to linger here.
I drink in Your eternal love
Thank you I am clothed forgiveness.
I choose always, to live here.
Amen.

Prayer #12

Lord, bless our family
May we be a beautiful garden for you.
Help us to live in harmony, to provide support to each other when needed and at other times space for each of us to grow.
Help us to take the time to receive the warmth of your grace in our lives and to drink from the water of life daily.
Guide us as we live our lives to have the right balance of work, rest and play.
May we be healthy, contented and giving in all that we do.
Create in us an oasis of love and hope that others can rest within and enjoy.
Report this ad
Amen.

Prayer #13

Father, right now we speak to the roots of fear, which are guilt, shame and condemnation. By the blood of your son Jesus Christ, we have been forgiven of all sins, past, present and future! We are forgiven in your sight.

Prayer #14

We denounce the lies of the enemy that accuse us that we are not right in your sight. Because of the blood of Jesus, we can be fully confident to come boldly into your presence, not in our own righteousness, but in the righteousness of your son.

Prayer #15

We confess and believe in your word, where you said there is therefore now, no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. So we renounce those lies. We put our faith in the blood of Jesus, to know that we are not guilty, not broken and not condemned by you!

Prayer #16

I become quiet and focused on the Spirit of God.
Alone with the presence of God, I feel a great serenity.
I rediscover how refreshing it feels to be calm and at peace.
I feel as if waves of peace are washing over me and clearing away any tenseness and anxiety.
I know that I am eternally one with God.
In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen.

Prayer #17

Dear God I ask for peace of mind. I pray that I am calm, collected and tranquil at all times today. I rest and relax in your presence. I let go of all anxious thoughts. I stop rushing and start praying. I let go and I let God. In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen.

Prayer #18

Heavenly Father,
Our house is a place where we welcome you.
We give you freedom here.
Dwell within our family, may we feel you near.
Laugh with us, and dine with us, we listen out for you.
And when we sleep watch over us, we give ourselves to you.
We greet you every morning, we wake with you each day.
Please fill this home with heavens peace and lead our hearts to pray.
Amen.
Report this ad

Prayer #19

Precious Lord, I give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace in all things. I want to thank you for your faithfulness even though at times of fall short in this life. Please grant me peace in my mind, body, soul and spirit. I ask that You heal and remove everything that is causing stress, grief, and sorrow in my life.
Please guide my path through life, and make my enemies be at peace with who I am, for I am Your child. Let your peace reign within our family, at my place of work, businesses and everything I lay my hands on.
I ask these things in your name, Amen.

Prayer #20

Father, please grant me peace of mind, and calm my troubled heart. My soul is so uneasy. I can’t seem to find my balance, so I stumble and worry constantly. Give me the strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose and walk the path You’ve laid out for me. I trust Your love, and know that you will heal this stress that I just can’t seem to shake. Just as the sun rises each day against the dark of night, please bring me clarity with the light of the Holy Father. Amen

Prayer #21

Heavenly Father, grant me peace of mind and calm my troubled heart. My soul is like a turbulent sea. I can’t seem to find my balance so I stumble and worry constantly. Give me the strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose and walk the path you’ve laid out for me. I trust your Love God, and know that you will help me out of this darkness. Just as the sun rises each day against the dark of night. Please bring me clarity with the light of God.
In your name I pray. Amen

Prayer #22

Lord send me hope. There are times when I feel helpless and weak. I want a better future and life but I can’t see it. I need love and kindness.
The sky is at its darkest just before the light. I pray that this is true, for all seems dark. I need your light, Lord, in every way.
Report this ad
I pray to be filled with your light from head to toe. To bask in your glory. To know that all is right in the world, as you have planned, and as you want it to be. Amen.

Prayer #23

Lord, I reach out to you for your guidance.
Please show me which way to turn.
Calm my anxious thoughts, come speak into my mind.
Strengthen me as I falter and feel weary.
May I feel strength rising up within my heart.
Bring clarity into my visions and dreams.
I trust that you are with me, no matter where I go,
Or what I decide to do.
You journey with me always.
Amen.

Prayer #24

As I go to work,
Be with me Lord.
Be the patience when I’m frustrated.
Be the endurance when I am tired.
Be the wisdom when I am uncertain.
Be the inspiration when I’m out of ideas.
Be the peacemaker when I feel hurt.
Be the comforter when I feel overwhelmed.
Be the energy when I am weary.
Be the guide when I am confused.
Be the forgiver when I get it wrong.
Be with me Lord, today.

Prayer #25

Lord God,
You promise the peace of a still lake
Even in the midst of a storm.
You promise the peace of a slumbering child
Even in the middle of tension and disagreement.
You promise the peace of a poppy field
Even in the place of heartbreak and devastation.
Your promise is a peace that surpasses our human understanding.
So I choose to rest by the still waters, to lie down and rest amongst the poppies.
Your resurrection declared peace over trauma, power over death, and life everlasting.
Report this ad
I trust in you.
Here is a great video that will show you how to have peace of mind no matter the severity of the situation you are currently experiencing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFFECTIVE YOUTH MINISTRY VIDEOS

PLANNING 10 HABITS OF EFFECTIVE MINISTRY HOW TO BUILD A STRONG MIN.

REMEMBERING PROPHETESS AUNTIE GRACE MENSAH OF EDUMFA

11 KINDS OF PREACHERS

11 Kinds of Preacher: Which One Are You? By Peter Mead - May 24, 2016 Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest The fourth world. That’s what Haddon Robinson called it. He took John Stott’s two worlds of preaching—the world of the Bible and the world of the contemporary listener’s culture, and he added two more. First, the specific culture of the local congregation (which may differ sharply from the contemporary culture in general). Then, the fourth world—the inner world of the preacher. We have to understand all four worlds to preach effectively. I’d like to probe that fourth world in respect to personality types. Now I know these are controversial. There are those in favor and those against. There are advocates for this taxonomy and those pushing for another. Some oppose them altogether. Some people refuse to be labeled (perhaps a personality thing); others love it (ditto). I’ll let you chase the type tests and theoretical discussions else