Skip to main content

7 Strong Prayers for Victory in Spiritual Warfare

7 Strong Prayers for Victory in Spiritual Warfare

When difficulty crosses our path, it can be easy to get steered away. These strong prayers for victory over spiritual warfare are just some examples to the types of way we can get equipped with the armor of God.

Prayer #1

Heavenly Father, I worship You, and I give You praise. I recognize that You are worthy to receive all glory and honor and praise. I renew my allegiance to You and pray that the blessed Holy Spirit would enable me in this time of prayer.
I am thankful, heavenly Father, that You have loved me from past eternity, that You sent the Lord Jesus Christ into the world to die as my substitute that I would be redeemed. I am thankful that the Lord Jesus Christ came as my representative, and that through Him You have completely forgiven me; You have given me eternal life; You have given me the perfect righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ so I am now justified. I am thankful that in Him You have made me complete, and that You have offered Yourself to me to be my daily help and strength.
I am thankful that the victory the Lord Jesus Christ won for me on the cross and in His resurrection has been given to me and that I am seated with the Lord Jesus Christ in the heavenlies; therefore, I declare that all principalities and powers and all wicked spirits are subject to me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I affirm that the Word of God is true, and I choose to live today in the light of God’s Word. I choose, heavenly Father, to live in obedience to You and in fellowship with Yourself. Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that would not please You. Work in my life that there be no ground to give Satan a foothold against me.
I refuse to be discouraged. You are the God of all hope. You have proven Your power by resurrecting Jesus Christ from the dead, and I claim in every way Your victory over all satanic forces active in my life, and I reject these forces; and I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving. Amen.

Prayer #2

I need your supernatural power, Lord, to stand strong and not surrender. Physical force won’t help, because you’ve said the weapons of our warfare are different from those in this world. As believers, ours are powerful and can demolish strongholds and lies. These supernatural weapons originate from you. By your precious name and blood, Jesus, I’m asking you to confuse Satan and cancel his attempts to shut me and my influence down. Help me not to become discouraged or to give in when heavy times of testing come. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Prayer #3

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. He made me with a purpose because I am made in His image. I am enough because I can do all things through Christ. My Abba loves me so much that even in my most sinful state He sent His Son to die for me. His grace is sufficient. Thank You, Abba, for your glorious victory in this plan! I can’t wait to see how You will accomplish it all!
Report this ad

Prayer #4

I am declaring the devil and his demons liars today, Lord. Through the power of your precious name and blood, I agree with your Word and the truth that you are in me and that you are greater than my enemy who wants to rule the world. You, your Word, and prayer, Lord, are my secret weapons. I belong to you, and that fills me with a powerful God-confidence. I want to constantly dress in the spiritual armor you give me. Help me use it to defend others from Satan’s fiery darts as well. No one and nothing can snatch me away from your hand.
Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won’t be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we’ll win, because in truth, you already have.
In Jesus’s powerful name before which every knee shall bow, Amen!

Prayer #5

Abba, thank You for this reminder to fight the good fight and diligently go to battle for the works You have laid on my heart to do. I can do nothing outside of Your power, so clear the path, Abba, for I want to build a road. You know the plans that You have put on my heart, and You know the best means to attain them. Show me the path.
I know that I have a tendency to be led astray, so help me to stay anchored to Your Truth in this time. Protect me from the darts of the enemy, and send out Your angels to war for Your glory! Thank You for Your answer to my prayer! I am eager to see it come to fruition. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Prayer #6

Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before You. I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as my protection during this time of prayer. I surrender myself completely and unreservedly in every area of my life to Yourself. I do take a stand against all the workings of Satan that would hinder me in this time of prayer, and I address myself only to the true and living God and refuse any involvement of Satan in my prayer.

Prayer #7

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for rescuing me from my sins and the devil’s stronghold by going to the cross for me. Even though I know that the devil— like a roaring lion—wants to devour me, help me to steadfastly trust in You, win today’s spiritual battles, and bring glory and honor to Your name.
Report this ad
Sovereign God, keep me from the enemy: the evil one, the tempter, the accuser. Protect me from his fallen-angel followers—idols, demons, evil spirits. Help me to submit anew today to Your authority, control, and will. Lead me to say “no” to the devil and his temptations and “yes” to You and abundant life. By Your power help me resist him and see him run away. Lord Jesus, keep me in Your presence and away from evil.
Thank You for such spiritual weapons as faith, truth, and righteousness that demolish strongholds. Help me to keep my mind fixed on what is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy. O Lord, thank You that absolutely nothing— not even the spiritual forces of evil—can separate me from Your love. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
How we live our life and the choices we make are just some ways we can show our gratitude and bring glory to the Lord above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFFECTIVE YOUTH MINISTRY VIDEOS

PLANNING 10 HABITS OF EFFECTIVE MINISTRY HOW TO BUILD A STRONG MIN.

REMEMBERING PROPHETESS AUNTIE GRACE MENSAH OF EDUMFA

11 KINDS OF PREACHERS

11 Kinds of Preacher: Which One Are You? By Peter Mead - May 24, 2016 Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest The fourth world. That’s what Haddon Robinson called it. He took John Stott’s two worlds of preaching—the world of the Bible and the world of the contemporary listener’s culture, and he added two more. First, the specific culture of the local congregation (which may differ sharply from the contemporary culture in general). Then, the fourth world—the inner world of the preacher. We have to understand all four worlds to preach effectively. I’d like to probe that fourth world in respect to personality types. Now I know these are controversial. There are those in favor and those against. There are advocates for this taxonomy and those pushing for another. Some oppose them altogether. Some people refuse to be labeled (perhaps a personality thing); others love it (ditto). I’ll let you chase the type tests and theoretical discussions else